Empowering individuals with developmental disabilities by providing a safe travel experience that fosters friendships, builds self-confidence, encourages independence, and inspires fun and laughter through community inclusion.
It’s travel from the Heart.
Why Making Magic Tours?
We leave the hassle and stress of airports behind, as we explore the wonders of the Northwest.
Are you ready for a road trip?
- Small tour groups and great chaperone ratios = more individualized activities and more personal interaction
- Safety, enjoyment, and quality are top priorities
- Affordable tours allow more individuals the opportunity to travel
- All road trip tours, no waiting for hours at airports…you pay to play!
Sign up now, the fun starts today!
What’s included in a Making Magic Tours package?
“Everything.” Our tours are all-inclusive. The tour package includes: accommodations, meals, tour transportation, admissions to scheduled events and activities, gratuities, staffing (trained chaperones and tour leader), pre-tour preparation and post tour follow-up.
We will even send you souvenir photos so you can share your magical experience with others.
All chaperones have a broad range of training and experience, are extremely compassionate, fun, and committed to our mission.
How it works – step by step
- Once tour registration is received, a confirmation is sent out immediately, along with pertinent forms to be filled out for traveler’s safety.
- Two weeks prior to the tour, you will receive a packet with all tour details
- Courtesy phone calls before and after tour from tour leader to go over details and to answer any additional questions.
- Souvenir photos sent out for enjoyment following the tour.
- We welcome phone calls at anytime before or after tour if questions arise.
“Our goal is to make your tour an experience of a lifetime!”
- Customized tours – Do you have a group or individual that wants to travel to a specific destination? Let’s talk!
- We would be happy to create and provide an all-inclusive customized tour for you.
- Interested in day trips only, no overnights?
- Can provide additional trained chaperones if extra support is needed.
Call for more details. 1-866-546-5180